Our daily Bible reading program is called Community Bible Reading (CBR). CBR is a tool to help you experience daily, personal worship as you read through God's Word.
The CBR Journal
Community Bible Reading (CBR) is the daily practice of reading one Old Testament chapter and one New Testament chapter every day as a community. The Community Bible Reading plan allows participants to read through the New Testament once every year and the Old Testament once every three years. The CBR Journal provides a helpful framework for us to engage God's word through journaling, praying and conversation in community.
Pray Through Your Pen (Online Journal)
- Adoration - Adore and praise God for His attributes and actions
- Confession - Confess your sinfulness and repent from your sin
- Thanksgiving - Thank Jesus for His salvation (past, present, future)
- Supplication - Ask the Spirit to transform you in particular ways
Prepare for Gospel Community
- What could you share with others from what God has taught you today?
- Who can you ask to share with you what God has taught them today?
- Who can you encourage with specifics from today’s passage?
- How can your community help you follow through on God’s leading in your life?
Since many at Redeemer Winter Haven are using CBR, we are able to connect more deeply with each other as we compare notes and encourage one another! Use the hashtag #RWHcbr to share what the Lord is showing you from His Word.