The Endurance of Faith
Passage: Hebrews 12:1-2
I. RUN THE RACE
II. LAY ASIDE
III. LOOKING TO JESUS
1. The Christian life is a marathon, not a sprint. How does that encourage or challenge you?
2. Where do you need endurance right now?
3. What “weight” do you need Jesus to lift off of you right now?
4. Is there a sin that “clings” to you that you’d ask others to pray for you in?
5. Jesus is both the “founder and perfecter of our faith.” He always finishes what he starts. How does that give you rest?
6. Close your time “looking to Jesus” in prayer together, praying for one another.