From Bitter to Sweet
Passage: Exodus 14:13-14, 30-31, Exodus 15:1-3, 22-27
I. SALVATION: MAKING THE BITTER SWEET
God’s name is “The Lord Who Heals” (cf. Exodus 15: 27).
II. GRUMBLING: MAKING THE SWEET BITTER
Hell begins with a grumbling mood.
III. THE SWEETNESS OF GRACE
Grace becomes gratitude.
- Where is God currently turning the bitter to sweet in your life? Share a story of resurrection.
- Where is God currently testing your faith? What’s your attitude about to that “hard providence”?
- Are you ever tempted to grumble? What about? Who about? To whom?
- Why are we so prone to grumble?
- Why is grumbling such a big deal?
- What’s the solution to a “grumbling mood”?