Our Mission: Assisting parents to train up their children…
Our Volunteers: Every children’s ministry volunteer has been through an application process and a background check. Volunteers serve once per month.
Our Kid’s Classes:
- Nurseries: Nurseries open 15 minutes before each Worship Service. 8:45 am for the 9 am service and 10:20 for the 10:35 am service. Infants, one to twelve months, are cared for in our infant nursery. Toddlers, thirteen – twenty three months, are cared for in our toddler nursery.
- Preschool and Elementary School Age: Children, ages two years though 5th grade, worship with their families until the sermon portion of the worship service, when they will be dismissed to move to their classrooms. All elementary school age students, Kindergarten through 5th grade, remain in the worship service for the entire time once per month, on Communion Sunday. This is almost always the first Sunday of each month.
- Two and three year old children hear foundational Bible stories, learnsimple truth statements, and begin memorizing Scripture using the Children Desiring God curriculum.
- Four year old children are introduced to God’s big plan of salvation as they learn key Bible stories using the Gospel Story Bible curriculum.
- 1st – 5th graders enjoy a lesson and activities using the Jesus Storybook Bible curriculum.
We welcome you to visit and bring your children! You will find a Children’s Ministry
Registration kiosk in the large hall of our educational building. A volunteer will be
happy to assist you.
This fall we are transitioning to a program called KidCheck. It is a safe and secure way to check your kids in and out of our services. For more information regarding KidCheck, check out the video below.
Click HERE to register your child for KidCheck.